Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Battle of the Labyrinth

Next up to review, The Battle of the Labyrinth. Again, DO NOT READ if you HAVEN'T read all the prequels.

First, the synopsis. In this one, Percy and Co. go into the infamous Labyrinth. They must find Daedalus's workshop and stop Kronos's latest plan to attack Camp Half-Blood. They meet many ancient powers, not all of them evil. They are faced with many new dangers. And, again, they go to California.

Now, my opinion. Again, I like the old myths entering, especially the Labyrinth. This time I like the story. I really like the new plot to attack camp. The last book was the Thalia book. This one is the Grover and Annabeth book. Also, going off topic, The Sea of Monsters was the Tyson book, and The Lightning Thief was the Percy book. Back to The Battle of the Labyrinth, I think that it is overall good.

Best read by Ages: 8 and up
Official Smart Girl Grade: A

That's all for now, Smart Girl.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Tyson was great in this one, and of course Annabeth is the best character in the series so I really liked this book. What about Rachel Elizabeth Dare?

    ReplyDelete