Friday, February 26, 2010

The Titan's Curse

The next book I'm going to rate is The Titan's Curse. It is the third book in the Percy Jackson series. I am going to warn you. If you have not finished The Sea of Monsters, DO NOT READ THIS POST. It contains a huge spoiler for the end.

First, the synopsis. It is about when Percy, Grover and Thalia meet the Hunters of Artemis. Annabeth is captured and they must rescue her and Artemis. We meet two new half-bloods, Nico and Bianca de Angelo. Bianca joins the Hunters, and the Hunters go to Camp Half-Blood.

Now, my opinion. I like how he, again, added old myths to this one. I don't like how he adds a character in the prequel and she doesn't get much attention in the rest of the series. Thalia fans, this is the best book for Thalia, so don't get your hopes up.

Best read by Ages: 8 and up
Official Smart Girl Grade: A

That's all for now, Smart Girl.

2 comments:

  1. I was a big fan of Zoe in this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT ABOUT RACHEL?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete