Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Important Message from your Friendly Neighborhood Smart Girl

Hello, Smart Girl here. I am going to need some help from the commentators, because I do not know what I want to review next. So, if you have an idea, please post a comment on Smart Girl's Guide To Books under this post. However, I do not guarantee that your ideas will be used. A note about visitors (like Smart Guy) I am not telling them, or giving suggestions about what they review. So, they will review whatever they want, so don't blame me if you don't like their post. Now, about your audio book question, I personally very strongly recommend any of the Harry Potter series read by Stephen Fry. They are great to listen to, because they aren't dull and monotonous. I believe he read all of them, not sure, so get your favorite one! I hope that you have a nice visit with your relatives in Virginia.

So long, Smart Girl.

9 comments:

  1. "Star Quarterbacks of the NFL," by Bill Libby, Random House 1970, ISBN 0-394-80155-5. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mad Scientist Club, any Danny Dunn book, The Great Brain series, or Sherlock Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any Judy Blume book, Little House on the Prairie Series, Anne of Green Gables...and any Nancy Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Smart Girl,
    Loved the Harry Potter series- listened to them on a road trip a few years ago...any other audio books you'd recommend?
    BTW love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about "Ronia the Robber's Daughter," a children's fantasy book by the noted Swedish author Astrid Lindgren?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about "The Series of Unfortunate Events"? Or my brother read "The Spiderwick Chronicles" and loved the whole series. A while ago I read Madeleine L'Engle's "A Wrinkle in Time".
    Hope this helps, Smart Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. babysitter's club-ann m. martin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peter and the Starcatchers trilogy by Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry

    ReplyDelete