Saturday, February 12, 2011

Number3Son: Lego Star Wars 2 (Gamecube)

Hi everybody, Smart Girl here. Today my brother, Number3Son, is going to do a post about Lego Star Wars 2 for the Gamecube. Let's get on with the show!

Now, in Lego Star Wars II, you have to play as many characters to beat this game. Always play a Jedi character when doing free play. I had to beat this game! I had another copy, but it was broken. I got another copy. Playing the Dagobah mission, however,was a risky task, but I got past it. My sister, Smart Girl, was stuck on this mission. When I was doing the Rescue-the-Princess mission, playing as Han Solo wasn`t an option. I decided to start off as Ben, but he disappears after a moment. In the second-to-last mission, there`s only one reason I like this fight: the music. As you get deeper into the fight, you have to continuously swap between Vader and Luke!


Always take my advice. If you get stuck in this game, fear not! I will help you. I don`t have the Gamecube version of the 1st game, but I do have its PS2 version.

I have Anakin (Ghost), too. In the first game, your exit-the-game place is Dexter`s diner, But now it`s the Mos Eisley Cantina. I even pummeled through Rebel attack. (Yoda, his ghost, and Anikin`s ghost are the only charecters that jump differently.)

Whatever happens, I have finished this post. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I've never played this game, but I would just like to chime in that I'm a huge fan of Legos. I'm 42, and I didn't have Legos when I was a boy. I've known they were out there, but I didn't truly discover them until the last few months with my 2-year-old daughter. This morning, my wife gave me a terrific set of Legos for Saint Valentine's Day. My daughter and I played with them for a solid hour. It was a blast. Hooray for Legos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about the music that you like in the second to last mission?

    ReplyDelete