Saturday, February 12, 2011

Brian Jacques Tribute

Hi everyone, Smart Girl here. As some of you may know, Brian Jacques passed away recently. I really liked him and I thought it would be nice to do a tribute. My tribute is going to have the books in chronological order and my grades for them (I might add a reason for some of them). Just a warning, there are a couple I don't remember very well, so my grades aren't going to be perfect. Now, on with the post!

1. Lord Brocktree: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
2. Martin the Warrior: Official Smart Girl Grade: A- (Way too sad)
3. Mossflower: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
4. Legend of Luke: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
5. Outcast of Redwall: Official Smart Girl Grade: A-
6. Mariel of Redwall: Official Smart Girl Grade: A+ (First and favorite)
7. The Bellmaker: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
8. Salamandstron: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
9. Redwall: Official Smart Girl Grade: A+
10. Mattimeo: Official Smart Girl Grade: A- (Too boring)
11.Pearls of Lutra: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
12. The Long Patrol: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
13. Marlfox: Official Smart Girl Grade: A+ (About time there was a good fox villian)
14. Taggerung: Official Smart Girl Grade: A+ (I love otters!)
15. Triss: Official Smart Girl Grade: A+
16. Loamhedge: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
17. Rakkety Tam: Official Smart Girl Grade: A (Would be A+, but lame villian death)
18. High Rhulain: Official Smart Girl Grade: A
19. Eulalia!: Official Smart Girl Grade: A+
20. Doomwyte: Official Smart Girl Grade: A-
21. The Sable Quean: Official Smart Girl Grade: A

Well, I got through them all. I have read every single book on that list, and those are all the Redwall books written. So, it's good that a new one is coming out this May. By the way, I will do a post about that when I've read it. That's all for now, Smart Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment